- Order of Protection Petition services for victims of domestic violence. If you believe you need an Order of Protection please call 845-291-4750 and request assistance, all inquires are confidential. If you are unable to call please visit us at the County Government Center in Goshen.
- To access other domestic violence services including emergency shelter please click on the following link to Orange County Safe Homes http://www.safehomesorangecounty.org/ .
- If you require Rape Crisis services please click on the following link for Mental Health Association in Orange County, Inc. http://www.mhaorangeny.com/rapecrisis/index.html .
- If you would like to be notified of an inmates release from jail or prison please visit Victim Information and Notification Everyday at https://www.vinelink.com/ .
- The Probation Department prepares Child Support, Visitation, Custody and Paternity petitions (and modifications of same) for county residents. In the Newburgh area please call 845-568-5000 and in the Goshen area please call 845-291-4750.